49 Pages123>>Next
 9 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 5:58:11 PM(UTC)
Earlier today we announced the Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One. This is the first monthly DLC pack for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 and we’re excited to bring you more cars on a monthly basis.

I’ve seen a lot of questions from community members about certain features and functionality on the Xbox 360 version of the game, including questions regarding DLC and Forza Rewards for the 360 version of the game. To clarify: We are currently planning to release DLC only for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. Also, Forza Rewards benefits are only available in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. This means that Xbox 360 players will not receive Forza Rewards credits or cars. In addition, progress in the 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 does not count towards your Forza Rewards Tier Level score. Only progress in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 will count towards your overall Forza Score (and Tier Level) in Forza Rewards.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy Forza Horizon 2.

Brian

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 8:18:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Turn 10 Community
Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 9 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 6:16:09 PM(UTC)
Sad that the tier rewards are not supported on the 360. ; (
 21 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 6:22:39 PM(UTC)
Ha I knew it. It was previously announced that the 360 would get DLC now a full reversal. Not surprised one bit.

-k
 51 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 6:27:09 PM(UTC)
And why couldn't this have been announced prior to release? Or better yet, why even bother making a game if you have no intention of supporting it? What a slap in the face to your loyal fans, not to mention Sumo Digital.
 33 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 6:48:30 PM(UTC)
This would have been nice to know

A: Before 360 release
B: Before attempting to cash in my Forza rewards a couple days ago. Now my 1million credits will go to waste because I was not informed (nor was there any information on the rewards page to the contrary).
You picked some day to finally find the devil in your eyes, looking inside mine
Youre a long way from paradise. Say goodbye, youre the boy who cried
Im the wolf outside your door and youre in trouble
with every wolf you saw before and youll never last long
 5 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 7:08:52 PM(UTC)
Time for people to invest in the next generation. Pull the trigger. Before release, Xbox One version was getting all the press & information released. That should have been a red flag to 360 owners. It was clear the Xbox One version was the version to own. The 360 days are winding down. It is what it is.

Last gen, I was one year late getting 360. I made sure it didn't happen again & I got Xbox One on launch day. Last time at a gen change, I got Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for Original Xbox. That game was done by someone different Ubisoft Shanghai, while Ubisoft Paris + Red Storm did 360 version. I tell you what, that game sucked bad on original Xbox.

I refused to let that happen to me with a generation change ever again.

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 7:13:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/20/2042 7:15:44 PM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 7:12:33 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity etc - MM]

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 7:14:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 7:14:54 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - do not quote obvious enforcement issues - MM]

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 7:29:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 7:17:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BigBoss397 Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - profanity etc - MM]

There was one article, with little over a single paragraph of news relating to the X360 game before launch. That's it, one paragraph! Have you ever, ever, since console gaming took off heard so little about a Game of the Year contender, or any video game for that matter, and then watched it be an amazing video game? No. There was nothing announced, no news, no advertising for the X360 version and all the studio efforts were very clearly on the X1 model.

I hate to say it, bt what were you expecting?!
 37 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 7:22:06 PM(UTC)
Well... That's sad to say, guess I'll be trading my copy for The Crew or something else then, since I've beaten most of the stuff there is to do, no point in keeping a game that's worthless now, great job T10 for fudging over many of your fans, especially since there are more people on 360 still than on the One, not a smart move.
 3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 7:24:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kiya Dragon Go to Quoted Post
Well... That's sad to say, guess I'll be trading my copy for The Crew or something else then, since I've beaten most of the stuff there is to do, no point in keeping a game that's worthless now, great job T10 for fudging over many of your fans, especially since there are more people on 360 still than on the One, not a smart move.

I played The Crew beta on Xbox One, that game stinks, bad. Plus, Ubisoft delayed it to Dec, even though that won't help it.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 7:27:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Earlier today we announced the Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One. This is the first monthly DLC pack for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 and we’re excited to bring you more cars on a monthly basis.

I’ve seen a lot of questions from community members about certain features and functionality on the Xbox 360 version of the game, including questions regarding DLC and Forza Rewards for the 360 version of the game. To clarify: We are currently planning to release DLC only for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. Also, Forza Rewards benefits are only available in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2. This means that Xbox 360 players will not receive Forza Rewards credits or cars. In addition, progress in the 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 does not count towards your Forza Rewards Tier Level score. Only progress in the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 will count towards your overall Forza Score (and Tier Level) in Forza Rewards.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy Forza Horizon 2.

Brian

[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the ToS, please try to keep your responses civil]

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 11:44:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 8:22:28 PM(UTC)
why is there dlc for the xbox one but no dlc for 360 this is not cool i wanted the car in the mobil 1 car pack in h2 for the 360 dont just leve use we need cars too WORK ON THE 360 CAR PACKS too not just one u cant have one with out the other GET ON IT

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 8:33:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 8:41:04 PM(UTC)
Cool I'll put this here then I guess!!
[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity - please ensure your posts comply with the ToS and CoC]

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 11:46:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 9:07:45 PM(UTC)
sad to hear that you main focus is on next gen when this all started on 360, should be relesed and worked on around the sametime.
plus from the bulid up of this on the xbox1 the 360 verson feel like there is hardly anything to it, wheres the weather the spin wheel the online random lobbys etc

i say poth platforms should be equal or near close
 44 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 9:10:38 PM(UTC)
Really? REALLY? What is this nonsense. We were promised full support and monthly DLC and now you just flush us straight through the toilet? Wow, i never thought i'd say this, but I AM DONE. No more Forza for me. If this is how you treat your fans, i don't want to be a part of that fanbase anymore. You guys are pretty much rewarding rich people for buying an INSANELY overpriced product and the people who don't have that money can sod off. [Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the ToS] . I feel violated in the ugliest way and this is my goodbye to the series. Thanks for some awesome years with FM4, H1 and a little bit of H2, but this has just gone too far for me.

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 11:48:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Some people don't have enough money for an XBone, so don't alienate us from the fanbase!
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 7/21/2288 11:33:05 AM(UTC)
#17 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 10:06:15 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Tuesday, October 07, 2014 2:52:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

23 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 10:14:25 PM(UTC)
I wish they would have mentioned this before I bought the game.
 3 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 10:16:56 PM(UTC)
I can't say that I'm surprised about the DLC, I knew that there wouldn't be any (even though I did hope for some cars from the previous Horizon to be added in). Though, the Forza rewards does surprise me, I was hoping to at least get credits or something for the 360 version, but oh well. I'll wait a while before upgrading to the Xbox one.
 22 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 11:19:07 PM(UTC)
No DLC and Rewards might just be going to far! Alienating your customers......well.....it will leave many not knowing what to say! Making Horizon 2 for the 360 was a great business decision, there are plenty of people out there who are fans of Forza and continue to use their 360 consoles. Makes no sense to release a game with no DLC in the following months afterwards. There is still money to be made. Also makes no sense why there will be no Rewards, Horizon 2 on the 360 is a Forza game right? In the world of business, its cheaper to keep your current customers than trying to make new ones.

It has me curious to know how many copies of the 360 game have sold compared to that of the One. Anybody out there have an idea? Ever since it was announced that Horizon 2 was coming to the 360, its been one bad mistake after another. Very little information, no game-play footage, only a single screen shot, no demo! Now no DLC and no rewards.

Microsoft will loose customers because of this, but they will also add new customers, I'm sure Horizon 2 will attract people who've never owned an Xbox before. If I did have the cash, I'd buy an Xbox One just for this game! It looks gorgeous! But, I had to stick it out with my 360. I've enjoyed playing the 360 version of Horizon 2, its not a bad game by any means. It definitely could have been made better, but I'm happy to have it. Reward money would have been very helpful in buying cars and tuning them.

One thing Microsoft needs to know, people do have other options for gaming and their competition isn't just the PS4. I'm not talking about the Wii U either. PC's! We've seen a resurgence in PC gaming. Also the popularity of smartphone/tablet gaming. Heck, I don't even need anything modern to fulfill my gaming need, I can just blow off the dust from my Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo and play some OutRun and Mario Kart!
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 11:40:40 PM(UTC)
[Mod edit - WSD - Trolling is against the ToS and CoC]

Edited by user Monday, October 06, 2014 11:49:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2014 11:54:36 PM(UTC)
I understand peoples frustrations but before hitting the post button please ensure your posts language is acceptable on the forums. If you wouldn't say it to your granny, your teacher or your boss then don't post it on the forums. Continuing to post language that is unacceptable will lead to forum user privileges being suspended and in possible removal from the forums.
 5 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:02:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
I understand peoples frustrations but before hitting the post button please ensure your posts language is acceptable on the forums. If you wouldn't say it to your granny, your teacher or your boss then don't post it on the forums. Continuing to post language that is unacceptable will lead to forum user privileges being suspended and in possible removal from the forums.

I didn't spell out any profanity, I used "symbols" for all of the leters in those words. My opinions were not liked. But it's awesome to have screenshots. Which I took b4 my post was "Mod'd" so I will repost again excluding any forms of swear words. If it gets "Mod'd" again well.......... everyone will just know 360 users are being "hushed"

Edited by user Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:03:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:03:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
Ha I knew it. It was previously announced that the 360 would get DLC now a full reversal. Not surprised one bit.

-k

You called it right, K. I totally wish you would've been wrong, but you were right.

20 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:07:11 AM(UTC)
Wow, and you announce this NOW? A week after release?
Hopefully I can get a full refund for my game, seeing as my retailer advertised it to incluce DLC (false advertising). I'm done with Forza, and with that any incentive I had to buy an X1.
49 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error