4zCC Pro Touring Power Tour Championship
TRACK LIST LINK
CREDIT SCHEDULE LINK
SCHEDULE AND RULES
Rd 1: 9/10/12 NAD Ollie 1996 Corvette Grand Sport...Mazda Laguna Seca...
Rd 2: 9/17/12 JimmyD 1968 Plymouth Barracuda...Road America...
Rd 3: 9/24/12 MehotVT 1969 Dodge Challenger
Rd 4: 10/01/12 Jebitron 2009 Dodge Challenger
Rd 5: 10/08/12 CrazeeAngel 2002 Pontiac Trans Am
Rd 6: 10/15/12 BadBoyAndy 1973 Ford Falcon XB
Rd 7: 10/22/12 Linear90 1971 Ford Mustang MACH1
Rd 8: 10/29/12 Sgt. Lugnuts 2009 Corvette ZR1
Rd 9: 11/05/12 Voldermortt 1977 Pontiac Trans Am
Rd 10: 11/12/12 Lepermess 1969 Hurst/Olds 442
Rd 11: 11/19/12 Oneqwksti 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
Rd 12: 11/26/12 Cringing Claret 1968 Shelby GT500KR
Rd 13: 12/03/12 Gateman 1971 AMC Javelin
Rd 14: 12/12/12 SleazyKibbles 1970 Chevrolet Camaro
Rd 15: 12/19/12 Godess Gabija 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429
Rd 16: 12/26/12 Sweatless Eddie1973 Ford Falcon XB
Rd 17: 1/03/13 Bickel 1960 Chevrolet Corvette
Rd 18: 1/10/13 B2B 1973 Pontiac Trans Am SD455
Rd 19: 1/17/13 Jtbp 2007 Ford Mustang GT500
Missed Round Make-Up Date: TBD
1) Each rounds car will be uploaded the Sunday night (around 5pm CST) and the track to run it will be posted- and the previous rounds car will be removed the following Monday morning (around 6am CST).
2) You must post your lap time in the club thread by Midnight Sunday (your time zone, Aussies by the time I remove the car). You may discuss laptimes but you may only post once " MY FINAL TIME: x:xx.xxx" No times will be taken unless the words "MY FINAL TIME"appear before thetime. A clean lap must be saved in your SF for each week titled "Rd 1 PowerTour". You may take down previous rounds replay time from your Storefront after it has been in your Storefront for 2 WEEKS, however please don't delete ANY replays from your HDD or cloud until after the Power Tour is complete. Just in case I get behind on verifying, I may need you to repost or send me replays. I will try to keep up with everything in a timely manner, however I am competing in this and the Jap scrap so time will be a precious commodity.
3) NO CHEATING! If you are found deliberately cheating, you will be tarred and feathered and be sent in front of the club to have eggs thrown in your face. AND you will be whipped by our fearless leader Mr. Fodder.
4) If you must miss a round, you MUST let me know PRIOR to the start of the round to be eligible for the Make-Up Round. No re-runs allowed during the make-up round. If you must miss a round, and it is @ all possible, I will work with you and allow you to complete the round you will miss BEFORE you have to miss. Missing rounds makes the total time scoring very complicated, and I won't take any points or credits away from anyone who you might have beaten, if you do the make-up round. You will recieve the credits and points from where you finish, however no-one else will be adjusted from your time. If at all possible, and you must miss, please notify me BEFORE so that I can set you up and allow you to run the round you will miss BEFORE you miss. I have a headache just thinking about trying to sort out a mess like this, and it could very well get complicated quick. BOTTOM LINE: LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU MUST MISS SO WE CAN WORK OUT SOMEWAY TO KEEP YOU IN THE SCORING LINE AND FAIR FOR EVERYONE!!!
5) Credits Earned will be paid at the end of the season.
6) Have Fun, and remember this: When you are driving these cars, the object is to get the most out of what is available. Try to imagine what driving one of these cars in real life would be, and laugh about it. Most of these cars drove like crap in real life, no matter what you do to them. They are going to be overpowered overweight sleds for the most part, as are their real-life counterparts. Some will be great cars, others may not, but they all will be FAST!
HAVE FUN and ENJOY!