The new livery contest rules are here so let me highlight some of the major changes.
- The submission deadline has changed, we are now keeping the livery contest open for a month.
- Because of the extended length of the contest we have created prize packages for the winners.
- Honorable mentions will now receive the unicorn of the month.
- You can now submit entries for both Race and Fantasy in the same month.
Fantasy Liveries and Race Liveries will be judged separately. Please
specify which area you would like to have us judge your car for by
posting either FANTASY or RACE in your post.
The February car is Ferrari Dino.
Please make sure your post follows the Rules of the Contest.
- First Place – FOUR unicorns of choice. Winner may choose to have any of these unicorns sent to friends.
- Second Place – Three unicorns of choice. Winner may choose to have any of these unicorns sent to friends.
- Third Place – TWO unicorns of choice. Winner may choose to have any of these unicorns sent to friends.
- Honorable Mention – All Honorable Mentions will receive the unicorn of the month.
All winners and honorable mentions we be featured for a month on the storefront.
Rules of the Contest
- The design must belong to you and be your creation. Posting someone else's work is not allowed!
- Entrants can enter both Race and Fantasy but the submissions must be in different posts.
entrant is allowed only one post per category (which they can re-edit
over and over again) to show off a maximum of three pictures.
three pictures can be of the same car (if you need multiple angles to
get across the theme of a car) or of three different cars. The choice
- Cars with damage and inappropriate liveries will be disqualified.
- Altering your image with Photoshop or any image editor will also disqualify your entries from competition.
This thread is for submissions only, no discussion will be allowed in this thread. Submission Deadline
will be locking this thread at the end of the day on Monday, April 1st. No other submissions will be accepted after this date. Submission Judging
All submissions will be coordinated into one large gallery and blindly judged by members of Turn 10.
Turn 10 Community OPS